Thursday 28 January 2010

Facebook - a new discovery


I have made the most amazing Discovery - FACEBOOK!
Last night I crept into the Royal Tunbridge Wells library again and there it was...an open terminal with full access.
I started browsing around...slowly of course because it is difficult when you have big paws and a wet nose to browse with.
I discovered an open page - called FACEBOOK. Very interesting. Somebody had been talking to lots of people and they had so many friends. I couldn't believe how popular this person was. It was amazing.
So, I did what all normal Badgers would do in this situation. I made a new account. I set up my own profile. I invited a couple of friends, uploaded a few photos from the Badgical camera I always carry around. Then, hey presto, Wilf Badger was set up.
Within minutes I had lots of friends - of course I would like more - so please encourage your friends to invite me.
FACEBOOK...social networking. I didn't really understand what was social about this. I was typing away in the middle of the night. Still, social for a Badger is probably different than for a human.
For me, being social is hanging out with my friends. It's nosing around, exploring different setts, finding some worms to eat, some wasps to bait. Occasionally dodging a dog.
For humans I guess it's different?
Still, I am glad I have my FACEBOOK account now. Perhaps I'll set up a Badgerbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment