Tuesday 5 January 2010

Business Banking


Business banking? How confusing? It's probably just as confusing to set up a current account but I haven't done it for over 15 years.


Firstly, who do you choose? There are so many different expressions, features, benefits, jargon, competitive references, special offers, 2010 offers - most of doesn't really mean anything to me. I'm looking for something which gives me a bank account that I can use on the internet. 20 quid cashback, free wasps, free card for your Mrs Badger - What on earth as I supposed to do??????


I have worked in Badger branding for years and it's rare that I get to be a new entrant to any market. Now I'm setting up 4 not-for-profit ventures and so I am truly getting to learn things for the first time again. And, how did I choose?


Here's what happened.


I asked 4 banks for more details.


Very arbitrarily.


I didn't go with 1 bank because their form was formatted poorly, inconsistently and looked very unattractive.


I went with the first bank who called me and offered to take me through the form over the telephone. Now, that's what a badger wants.


Not complicated. Is it?


Beware an angry Badger.

No comments:

Post a Comment