Tuesday 15 December 2009

Welcome to my blog


For some time now I've thought about blogging. The problem is, there are so many cars and bicycles on the roads these days. How is a badger supposed to get around whilst there is so much trafffic?

Anyway, I made my way to the Library in Royal Tunbridge Wells last night and managed to sneak in. I think I got spotted by a couple of CCTV cameras but I know the police never check them so I'll be fine.

I saw a few kids messing around, like kids do, so I wasn't worried there. There were a few smashed bottles and fag butts but nothing for a wily badger like me to worry about.

Anyway, I found the computer and here I am - blogging. Now that I've got access I don't really know what to write about. Oh well, I'll come back tomorrow and work it out then.

For now, remember, beware the badger.

No comments:

Post a Comment